Awards include more than $5,000 in cash plus startup assistance services.
Thanks to our sponsors below:
- Entrepreneurs that are just getting started and have a great idea.
- Business may be food based, manufacturing, service, retail or otherwise.
- In business for two years or less with a total annual revenue under $250,000.
- Must be an existing or proposed Fairfield based business.
How to Enter:
- Submit your business plan information to Fairfield Economic Development Association on Gust.com. https://gust.com/organizations/fairfield-economic-development-association
- Submission must include all required fields including financial projections, business plan and target market. Including optional fields suggested but not necessary.
- Submissions are only viewable by the judge’s panel, though contestants are invited to create a public Gust profile so that potential investors can contact contestants.
- Business’s potential community impact (50% weight)
- Entrepreneur’s preparedness to move business forward (25% weight)
- Presentation quality (25% weight)
- Submit everything via Gust.com by the application deadline: August 20th 2016.
- The judging panel of experienced Fairfield entrepreneurs and businessmen will review submissions and select 3-4 finalists to participate in the formal pitch contest by August 27th.
- If selected, contestants will be asked to present a 5-10 minute pitch to the judges, investors and audience Sept 1st between 3-5:30pm at the Fairfield Arts & Convention Center.
- The winner(s) will be announced on the FairFest main stage.
- $5,000 in cash towards project. Judges reserve right to split prize in the case of a split decision.
- 3 hours of accounting services from CPA Tom Thompson.
- An hour of legal assistance from Attorney Brandon Nelson.
- 3 month new membership package to the Fairfield CoLab.